AgPlus Rural Small Business Workshop on November 18, 2016
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Posted by: Kristy Nong
Valley Vision and partners invite you to attend a forum connecting small, rural food and ag businesses with helpful resources and financing information. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about relevant resources and speak with resource providers.
Date: November 18, 2016
Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Winters Community Center – 201 Railroad Ave, Winters, CA 95694
Parking will be available
The event is targeted at rural businesses with under 50 employees. Resources are geared toward growers, ranchers, processors, distributors, and others in the supply chain. Follow-up assistance and additional resources will be available for attendees.
Please click here to RSVP if you plan to attend. Seats are limited!
- Mayor of Winters, Cecilia Aguiar-Curry
- Yolo County Supervisor Don Saylor
- Solano County Supervisor John Vasquez
- David Shabazian, providing an overview of SACOG’s West Yolo Case Study
- USDA Rural Development California
- Small Business Adminstration (SBA)
- Economic Development Adminstration (EDA)
- UC Agriculture and Natural Resources (UC ANR)
- Capital Region Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- First Northern Bank
- Wells Fargo & Co.
- Opening Doors, Inc.
- Many other resource providers to connect with!
*NOTE: We will have three additional small business forums in early 2017 covering the rest of the rural Sacramento region. Stay tuned!
Please email Adrian Rehn with any questions or call (916) 325-1630.
We hope to see you there!